Timeless Appeal, Organic Gardens, and One Block to Waterfront Parks
Welcome to this great neighborhood where waterfront parks with sandy beaches are only one block away and access to the Bay Trail is just down the street.
Named The Magro House, for the current owners who have lived here over 25 years, this classic traditional home boasts hardwood floors and new carpet, a great floor plan, and wonderful outdoor spaces. A formal living room and formal dining room are complemented by an inviting family room open to the granite-finished kitchen.
The spacious design encompasses 5 bedrooms, including one on the main level that is perfect for today’s home office needs. The upstairs primary suite boasts a remodeled bathroom, plus there are three additional bedrooms ideal for family members.
Outside, an expansive patio awaits entertaining, while an organic vegetable garden and fruit trees are ready for the farm-to-table lifestyle.
Excellent schools are just blocks away as are all the outdoor activities for which Foster City is renowned – boating, paddling, running, and biking. Major employer headquarters like Gilead Science, Visa, Sony, and Oracle are also minutes away and San Francisco International Airport is just a 15-minute drive.
At a Glance
* Classic traditional two-story home
* 5 bedrooms and 3 baths on two levels
* Approximately 2,540 square feet of living space
* Hardwood floors and new carpet
* Main-level bedroom ideal for a home office
* Lot size of approximately 5,856 square feet
* Organic vegetable garden and numerous fruit trees
* Great neighborhood one block to waterfront Gull Park and Marlin Park
* Excellent Foster City schools
Details of the Home
* Picture-perfect curb appeal with manicured front yard and covered porch
* Double front doors with leaded glass panes open to a traditional foyer; hardwood floors continue on the main level and in the primary suite
* Spacious living room with vaulted ceiling and adjacent formal dining room
* Updated kitchen has cherry-hued cabinetry, all with soft-close, topped in granite slab with full-height backsplash; a greenhouse window is positioned above the sink
* KitchenAid appliances include gas cooktop, microwave, 2 ovens, and refrigerator, plus Samsung dishwasher
* Family room, fully open to the kitchen, has sliding glass doors to the rear yard
* Main-level bedroom with tiled floor and adjacent bath with tub and overhead shower